Would you like to see the calendar of the people you are scheduling a meeting to help you choose a time? Now it is possible with Weezly. We are taking a giant leap forward with our latest feature: Shared calendars. This feature promises to revolutionize how professionals manage their schedules, especially when coordinating with colleagues and external parties. Please keep reading to find out how shared calendars work.
Short Recap What Weezly Offers
Before diving into the new feature, let’s recap what Weezly offers. Blending the scheduling features with video messaging capabilities, Weezly emerges as a unique, all-in-one tool for professionals. Its video messaging feature streamlines scheduling eliminates back-and-forth emails, and adds a personal touch to communications.
The New Feature: Shared Calendars
The newest feature to grace Weezly is the Shared Calendar feature. This is more than just a new addition; it’s a strategic enhancement designed to simplify scheduling complexities in a multi-person environment.
- Multi-Calendar Visibility: View multiple calendars from your team in one place, making it easier to find a suitable meeting time.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Facilitates easier scheduling with both internal team members and external contacts.
- Increased Productivity: Reduces the time spent on coordinating schedules, freeing up time for more productive tasks.
How It Works?
This feature allows users to link their calendars with Weezly. Once linked, users can:
- View Availability: See when colleagues are free or busy.
- Schedule Smartly: Pick meeting times that suit all parties, including external contacts.
- Automate Invitations: Send meeting invites directly from the platform.
Scenario 1: Team Meetings
Organizing team meetings can be a logistical nightmare, especially in larger organizations or when team members are spread across various time zones. With this feature in Weezly, the process becomes seamless. Here’s how it works:
- Visibility of Team Availability: Instantly see when team members are available, avoiding the back-and-forth emails.
- Efficient Time Selection: Choose a meeting time that suits everyone, reducing the chances of rescheduling.
- Instant Meeting Setup: Once a time is selected, Weezly allows you to set up the meeting, send invites, and even include a personalized video message if needed.
Scenario 2: Client Appointments
Scheduling meetings with clients while coordinating with internal team members is often a balancing act. The shared calendar streamlines this process:
- Synchronize Team and Client Availability: Easily align your team’s availability with your clients.
- Minimize Scheduling Conflicts: Reduce the risk of double-booking or overlapping appointments.
- Professional Client Interaction: Impress clients with efficient scheduling, reflecting well on your company’s organizational skills.
Scenario 3: Cross-Departmental Collaborations
In projects involving multiple departments, finding a common meeting time can be challenging. This feature simplifies this:
- Inter-Departmental Visibility: Gain insight into the availability of members from different departments.
- Facilitate Project Meetings: Quickly schedule and adjust meetings as project needs evolve.
- Encourage Timely Communication: Ensure all relevant parties are informed and engaged in the project.
Scenario 4: Remote Work Coordination
For remote teams, the shared calendars feature particularly beneficial:
- Time Zone Clarity: Automatically see available times in each team member’s local time zone.
- Flexibility for Remote Workers: Accommodate the varied schedules of remote workers.
- Enhance Remote Team Bonding: Use the video messaging feature of Weezly to add a personal touch to meeting invites, fostering a sense of connection.
The shared calendars feature in Weezly is more than just a feature; it’s a testament to Weezly’s commitment to enhancing productivity and collaboration. It’s a tool designed to simplify the complexities of modern-day scheduling, ensuring that professionals can focus on what truly matters – getting work done efficiently.